Loch Etive this weekend

blindog

Hi all

Went down to Loch Etive on Friday after being forced away from Ballachulish by weather,fished across from the church as the wind was to strong up at the quarry,To cut a long story short between the two of us we caught 3 Grey Gurnards in ten hours fishing,only the beer kept me going !!

Slept in the tent on the only grass we could find between the cow pats only then to realise that im getting to old for that sh't,woke up feeling rather stiff and sore ,then the three and a half hour drive home.

On a brighter note took home what was left of the ragworm and went fishing with my son at the local pier in the afternoon between us we caught--------

14 Wrasse up 3lb,63 coalfish upto 1lb,5 pollack to over 4lb,1 yting,1 conger 3lb,21 cod all small 10oz,1 pipefish and one lumpsucker 4lb,so maybe the grass isn't always greener after all

Lenny

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could easily hold 20 and the rock marks close by another 20 nae bother, bit like LA only two pubs but am sure that wid dee.

save-our-sharks member

SACN Member

SFSA Member

"Time is never wasted

When your wasted all the time

Nil Desperandum

John, November..Moray Coast...equates...VERY cold mate.... :D:D But a wee caravan in Banff will do you fine.... They all have central heating....Dont they Lenny... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/