shooting

highseas

so thats why it kept on swimming and i thort it was the wind pushing it out ha ha :D^_^

what people dont know dont hurt em

life is like a pube on a toilet seat some times you just get **** off

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi cha i wouldn say no to borrowing on of the littel felows are they trained??

highly trained retriving machines went fishing this morning got blowen away went for a night flight a lot of wedgen tonight

good good thers not many wigeon around us mainley malard and teal but i seen lots of grey lags on the pond to night

did you get my PM?

I'm just dishonest. You can always trust an honest man to be dishonest.Honestly, it's the honest man you need to look out for, because you never know when he's going to do something incredibly stupid." - Jack Sparrow

high all where any of you members of THE FIELD SPORTS DEBATE if so what the hell hapend to it

Most of those things go hot and heavy until all interested parties have said all they have to say (and usually said it more than twice) then seem to die from lack of any new input.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

well it was a shame it shut down it was full of info and usefull tips

good good thers not many wigeon around us mainley malard and teal but i seen lots of grey lags on the pond to night

did you get my PM?

sorry highseas cant get your pm or mabe i dond know how to get it

Cha - you need full membership for that which comes after your 15th post.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

time for some random posts?