fishing tackle for christmas

cha

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

iv droped a lot off hints ;) to her indoors about a new drennan fedder rod hope she piked up on them :unsure:

I fansied one of the Youngs pins from the mid 90's (purist 2040) anyway my missus just got me a Youngs 2040 in it's presentation box unused :clap2: (soon will be) for Crimbo but I'd already orderd myself a Greys Bewick for my crimbo prezzy(latest one with nice white handles) :rolleyes: . Well you only live once!!!!

Tigger

Do a post on how you get on with them and how they compare.

I am getting a second Daiwa SL20SH for my up-tiding and a Shakespeare Travel Mach 1 match, to keep in the caravan.

Tont

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I fansied one of the Youngs pins from the mid 90's (purist 2040) anyway my missus just got me a Youngs 2040 in it's presentation box unused :clap2: (soon will be) for Crimbo but I'd already orderd myself a Greys Bewick for my crimbo prezzy(latest one with nice white handles) :rolleyes: . Well you only live once!!!!
nice one tigger never leve anting to chance :D:D

Tigger

Do a post on how you get on with them and how they compare.

I am getting a second Daiwa SL20SH for my up-tiding and a Shakespeare Travel Mach 1 match, to keep in the caravan.

Tont

I've got the Youngs, the wife gave it to me yesterday but I'll probably only get the Bewick after Crimbo / New year as it's got to come from Canada and I'd prefer them not to send it until after the Christmas mail. When I've had a session with them I will let you know how they compare. I would imagine as good as one another. I don't need them as I already have enough Pins/tackle but you know how it is "Greed and wanting", I wish I could just be satisfied and leave it at that !

I dont think im getting anything fishy for christmas, but ive aquired some old intrepid reels for my dad.

used to use hes when i was a kid the elite, match and black prince ive managed to get him two out of those three the elite (knackeered bail spring system though) and the black prince and on top of that ive got the intrepid deluxe (earlier model with a daft bit of metal on the reel seat) and its still boxed

I should imagine that the only fishy thing I will get for Christmas will be my Prawn Cocktail starter!

Budgie just buy your own fishy prezzy !! :D

I bought myself a Shakespeare Eagle CP for Christmas. When I received it, although it spun very well, it seemed a little stiff. I put one single drop of 3in1 oil on the shaft, and HEY PRESTO!! It runs and runs. What a super reel!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I should imagine that the only fishy thing I will get for Christmas will be my Prawn Cocktail starter!

a go on budgie spend a pound :D:D