Post code gangs

Ken L

Just for a minute I had thought you were another greedy copper who can't wait get in his 26 years and get out on health grounds with a two thirds pension.

http://hsa.enviroweb.org/features/shooting.html

Wildfolwing also accounts for many birds lives, inland and coastal species of duck and geese are shot from September to February. The shooter's lie in wait either at dawn or dusk and wait for fowl to return or leave their feeding grounds (called flighting). The effects of the lead shot have already been mentioned but wildfowling is also an extremely vulnerable bloodsport both to sabotage and for local campaigns. Some South of England authorities have recently come out against wildfowling due to local campaigning by hunt saboteurs and concerned groups and individuals.

What is it with you and the police Jim ?Just for a minute I thought you were one of those poeple who think that the world only revolves around them and there own jaundaced view of the way things work.

If as a wild fowler you are experianing a bit of grief on your shooting ground Im sorry,

I have as I stated not expierianced those problems nor have any of my assosiates,

would you like me to invent a few situations to bear out your arguement?

My Old man was a copper with 26 years in and got out in exactley the same Mannor as you describe he got a full pension though not a greedy man at all just got what he earnt like we all do! but what police service has to do with this discussion I dont know.

Edited by five bellies

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main objection is that these morons feel they have to copy the most terminally stupid dregs of American society. Haven't we got sufficient numpties of our own for them to copy? I must admit though, that it is incredibly funny listening to white, pasty faced, spotty oiks in baseball caps, grunting to each other in what is presumably Jamaican patois for people with speech impediments.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Baron Sasha Cohens Ali Gee,

Sort of somes it up, Having said that I suppose when I was a Kid we dyed our hair orange and moped about in an indolent manor spitting and swearing all little Sid vicious clones, Even the most plummy mouthed Kids at school became Cockneys or should I say Mockneys. Anarchey in the uk was our war cry. well we got that in the riots of the late Seventies and early Eightys, and to a lesser extent are experiancing it now with the kids of today.Each generation throws up its Problems it seems.

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!