terminal tackle tidyness

chesters1

I only ever take what I am likely to use and see little point in taking 500 hooks only for them to rot. I once went on a four day charter to Alderney and managed to take the wallet that I cart about when spinning in case I decide to do a bit of bait fishing after dark. Quite naturally it made no difference

I keep all my odds and ends and traces in one of the small goldsie rig wallets and keep that and my reels indoors. I just give em a rinse under a warm tap in the kitchen and leave em on the rad for an hour or so. They tend not to get ignored and forgotten that way.

I've found that condensation in the shed is almost as bad.

Ryford

I use a Ian Golds rig wallet and I use sandwich bag plastic coated wire wraps. Wrap the rig around your hand and use the wrap near the hook. I've never had to untangle waterside when I've done this properly before hand at home. I hope it helps.

Tight lines

squibs

Take for need not for greed. A wise old fisherman told me and why should I argue with him?