maver respect

stuchef

My mate has got a maver respect pole for sale very good condition comes with 3 top kits and cupping kit. genuine reason for sale it was stolen then returned during that time he bought a brand new maver n57 but the respect is still a very good pole if i had the money i would have it.

open to offers?

tight lines

£10.00 and I will pick it up on tuesday as i am going past on my way to Milton keynes :D:thumbs:

How about that offer you did say (open to offers?)

Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

The difference between light and hard is that you can sleep with a light on.

£10.00 and I will pick it up on tuesday as i am going past on my way to Milton keynes :D:thumbs:

How about that offer you did say (open to offers?)

lol reasonable offer round the £250 ono

tight lines

• 2 years later...
My mate has got a maver respect pole for sale very good condition comes with 3 top kits and cupping kit. genuine reason for sale it was stolen then returned during that time he bought a brand new maver n57 but the respect is still a very good pole if i had the money i would have it.

open to offers?

hi would u take £100 for it ?

As this post is over two years old now its most likely sold! However if your after a pole I have several 13m and 12.5m ones for around the £100 mark for sale.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!