stab-proof vests

old novice - jeff

interesting how it says 'british nationals', i know of a girl on my degree course you is a foreign as you like however she has got british citizenship and there is also 3 estonian guys who go to the same gym as I do and I got talking to the one of them and they are all hoping to become british in the next 6months!!! however this does not only apply to our sport, society as a whole has gone 'crazy' - with the amount of people coming in (sorry about the emotional comment), we are a tiny little island, and at the risk of sounding too nationalist/racist/right wing which i most definately am not we should be taking the stance of new zealands imigration policy!!

p.s. fish 'rustling' is not a new thing that has just appeared since eastern europeans have joined the E.U. prize carp have always been targeted due to their enourmous price tag!!

thank you please

wait wait wait, dip, strike, net, wait wait wait.....

interesting how it says 'british nationals', i know of a girl on my degree course you is a foreign as you like however she has got british citizenship and there is also 3 estonian guys who go to the same gym as I do and I got talking to the one of them and they are all hoping to become british in the next 6months!!! however this does not only apply to our sport, society as a whole has gone 'crazy' - with the amount of people coming in (sorry about the emotional comment), we are a tiny little island, and at the risk of sounding too nationalist/racist/right wing which i most definately am not we should be taking the stance of new zealands imigration policy!!

p.s. fish 'rustling' is not a new thing that has just appeared since eastern europeans have joined the E.U. prize carp have always been targeted due to their enourmous price tag!!

thank you please

Yeah a lot of the new comercial fisherys would have been stocked with stolen fish when they were starting off. Even if they knew it or not, people were poaching prize carp and transporting them in tanks in the back of a van. Which were then sold to new ponds.