first shots with....

Ollie Jay

Have to say before you see these........ great camera but think i still need a bit of practice and maybe a filter or two but for first shots of experimenting im pretty happy with these.........

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

Cheers peeps and thanks for looking.

Ollie.

Edited by Ollie Jay
You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Good stuff OJ. It looks like a nice camera that you've got there ;)

Have a blast with it and look forward to seeing plenty more shots in Photo of the Day and in the current comp.

I'd hold back on getting loads of filters and lenses just yet. Play with what you've got and you'll soon see if there are any gaps in your armoury. If I were buying from scratch again, my order would be:

Body

Lens in the 18-70 ish category

Tripod

Circular Polariser

Shutter release cord

Lenses, lenses, lenses!!

Welcome to the hobby that will break your bank account at the rate that you let it!

ATB.

Andy.

Edited by Westie

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

A great camera Oliie ... Take your time to get used to it.

I've had mine for a few months now, and I'm still working on it !!

Keep those pics coming ! :lol::D

Wiggly. :rolleyes:

The Older I get .. The better I was.

Cheers chaps.....will take some time to get round to the extra control i have over it compared to my fuji but im sure ill get there and have fun whilst doing it.....am probably looking for a polarising filter first or the sky thingie filter that sw mentioned in another thread first then when i get more confident with the camera i'll be looking to expand my kit.....well thats if my saving goes to plans...mind you having given up smoking beginning of the year thats saving a few pounds!!!.

Cheers

Ollie.

You can view my photo album @.... olliejays photo album

Cheers chaps.....will take some time to get round to the extra control i have over it compared to my fuji but im sure ill get there and have fun whilst doing it.....am probably looking for a polarising filter first or the sky thingie filter that sw mentioned in another thread first then when i get more confident with the camera i'll be looking to expand my kit.....well thats if my saving goes to plans...mind you having given up smoking beginning of the year thats saving a few pounds!!!.

Cheers

Ollie.

Some nice shots there OJ, I love the action shots of the girls, they look so happy!!