First decent Carp of the Season

lopex

Caught on a single pineapple pop up on a helicopter ring close to the far bank in silt.

Its good to have a bend in the rod again.

Weight just under 10lb

post-903-1204986958_thumb.jpg

{admin edit - Removed link to file hosting service which makes you wait 60 seconds, use www.imageshack.us or something in future, thanks}

Caught on a single pineapple pop up on a helicopter ring close to the far bank in silt.

Its good to have a bend in the rod again.

Weight just under 10lb

post-903-1204986958_thumb.jpg

{admin edit - Removed link to file hosting service which makes you wait 60 seconds, use www.imageshack.us or something in future, thanks}

If you wanted to be pedantic, you would have to say its a Mirror because it has Scales & a true leather has none at all. However, a true Leather is a very rare beast indeed, so for general purposes I think most anglers refer to very sparsley scaled Mirrors as Leathers.

Take your pick!

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Very nice fish mate. I agree with you that it is good to have a bend in the rod!!!

Dan.

Edited by carphead100

I'm not really a fisherman, I just like to think I am.