Southern break water

five bellies

Any up to date info on how the break water at dover is fishing as I fancy giving it a go this weekend?

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

What?????

As you`ve obviously got an internet conection. Why not try the Dover sea angling site! I know its hard to find a link from this site, but they`ll give you all the info you need, including the times of the boats, etc. :mad: :mad:

5 Bellies. Just walk to the beach and throw your line out? Then you could tell us where we`re all going wrong.

Why not do a google search? including Dover and seaangling. You`d be amazed at the amount of info you`d get.

If you`re looking for an easy angling spot? Forget this site.

After having said that. Welcome to you. Not fished the cement boat for several years. I`m not sure that Alan Yates does anymore. Why not go the whole hog, and book a space on a boat.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

A warm welcome indeed spasor!

If you need advice as to what your doing wrong detail your methods and I will see if i can help you. Ask a Question and show you are ignorant for that moment in time. Don't ask the quetion and be ignorant for the rest of your life!

No Offence intended May be I just Dont get your Humer.

Thanks for the web site idea though being a bit of a technophobe and being new to this computer lark it did not occur to me to look for their site

Tite lines spasor

five bellies

[ 05. May 2005, 01:45 AM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

Someone once said to me "Dont worry It could be worse." So I didn't, and It was!

انا آكل كل الفطائر

I made a vow today, to never again argue with an Idiot they have more expieriance at it than I so I always seem to lose!

Five Bellies?

My original quote, was?

The person that asks, what they think is a silly question, may feel stupid for a few minutes.

The person that never asks that question, will remain stupid for the rest of their life!

Hello to you.

It`s not that I dislike silly questions. I just hate.

"I`ve just bought a rod. Where should I go, what bait, what rig. And what can I catch?"

I`ve fished the cement boat. But not for several years now.

I, don`t think many Dover guys get on this site.

Just keep asking. What do you need to know about skate fishing?

spasor,

thought that qoute was plato!

Any way tell me, am I missing the point? Ive allready said Im new to all this computer millarky

But are not "I`ve just bought a rod. Where should I go, what bait, what rig. And what can I catch?"

the type of questions people ask whilst they are loged on to a fishing forum?

Lighten up Brother fisherman this is for fun

tite lines

Five bellies

[ 05. May 2005, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

انا آكل كل الفطائر

Bye the Way,

I know B@**&r all about skate fishing.But ive got a cup of tea and the rest of the night so lead on Mcduff

Tite lines

Five bellies

[ 05. May 2005, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: five bellies ]

انا آكل كل الفطائر

bellies?

I know sod all about the techniques of fishing. All my big fish were caught, more by accident than intention.

What the hell. Keep asking.

Never a truer word said in Jest. but we make our own luck.Its not the winning its the taking part thats important. What do you no about inshore bream fishing?

tight lines

Five Bellies

انا آكل كل الفطائر

Thanks A Worm On One End,

All help greatley appretiatated ( don't think I spelt that right)

tite lines

Five bellies

انا آكل كل الفطائر