Fishing Books

Resident Carper

i was speaking to a dealer that has a shop in the next village and he was after my mates copy for £150. so i would advise your mate that it wants around that as a reserve (if its in good nick). i would expect that it will go for around £180- £200!

by the way the three rob maylin books that you have got went for £175 at the weekend.

i have had a go for that book but i am highest bidder at nearly £90 and it aint made reserve. the guy that has got it knows what its worth so there wont be a bargain there

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one here. Reserve met but Chickendansak's there again.

Paul

its certainly worth over £100 pete, but then again its actually only really as worth as much as anyone will pay for it, as the greedy bar steward found out that put the last perch book on, it didnt sell!!!

Mark Barrett

buy the PAC30 book at www.pacshop.co.uk

This first edition thing makes me laugh. If the Art of Lure Fishing (1st Edition) is worth over £100.00 then so be it! But you can buy a current edition as an invite to join a book club for a more realistic £4.00!!

Or were you refering to the Sidley book Mark?

[ 01. April 2004, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]