Sussex Pike Anglers Club April Meeting

Jon Cook

Next Tuesday being 8th April see's Sussex welcome Thames Gateway Regional Organizers Steve Gould and John Synnuck.

Both are exceptional anglers with a vast array of specimen predatory fish to their names.

As well as their piking exploites there's a foreigne twist with Tarpon from the Florida keys, Mahseer from India and the giant wells catfish getting a mention too.

I am reliably informed this is one of the best predator talks going, one not to be missed.

Normal venue being the Kings Head at East hoathly, starting at 8pm so be there early.

£2.50 members £3.00 non members.

This will round up the region for the 07/08 season so I look forward to seeing you there.

Jon,

I'm gutted i won't be able to make this one-would've been particularly interested in the Mahseer stuff.Should be a good'n if the last few talks are anything to go by.

I'm off to Namibia to hunt sharks from a beach!!!It's a hard life!

Jeff

Its a hard life indeed Jeff ( lucy for some face!)

Shame you can't make twill be a good night for sure.

Thanks Budgie, one has to try. Might even put one on myself next year ( how to blank in Sussex i might call it ;):D

And as for watching the Hammers, i dont know what to say really Roy, some people have no taste :bleh: