Sunglasses

Cameraman

Anyone any advice on decent clip on or flip up sunglasses? There was a link a while ago from Elton but I couldn't find it again.

I need clip ons as I have to have eye surgery in a couple of weeks and will need a couple of differant lenses before my eye settles again, once it has I can have my other eye done so will be chopping and changing for about a year.

I can't afford to keep buying two pairs of glasses each time so thought I'd try clip ons. They need to be good enough to drive in as well as fish and photograh in.

Edited by Cameraman
If all else fails, follow the intructions.

There's a pair on this page for under a tenner.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Good luck with the eye surgery, Cameraman. Hope it goes well and with as little discomfort as possible.

Westie.

If you're being chased by a police dog, try not to go through a tunnel, then on to a little seesaw, then jump through a hoop of fire. They're trained for that.

Visit My Photo Gallery

• 2 weeks later...

I've had the eye surgery and am home now. The dark lens (brown) is great for outdoors when the light is strong and the grey lens is great indoors. So I'm happy, money well spent.

Thanks

If all else fails, follow the intructions.