Abu Reels

Elton

I've a 3601 that isn't listed on that site, there's two models of 3601 that I'm aware of, the sport and the pro if memory serves, I've got the sport (cheaper version) and it's for sale (not cheap) :D
This guy has quite a nice collection. Beats my 3.

http://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/sho...mp;postcount=11

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Just beats me why anyone collects modern ABU's though? Complete crap compared with the pre 1980's models.Inferior materials and inferior manufacture.

I have them all now (as well as most pre 80 US spec models as well) Just need a nice 1500C to really complete the collection as the example Ive got has the level wind missing.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Budgie,

Do you have photos of them all?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

No.Only photos Ive got are ones Ive taken for selling "extras" on Ebay. I take it you would like some for some project? Ive got quite a few (but not all) of the ABU Tight Lines Catalogues as well (pre 80 ogf course!) if they are of any help to you?

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

No.Only photos Ive got are ones Ive taken for selling "extras" on Ebay. I take it you would like some for some project? Ive got quite a few (but not all) of the ABU Tight Lines Catalogues as well (pre 80 ogf course!) if they are of any help to you?
How I wish I had kept all of these. I used to own literally hundreds of ABU catalogues. When I was a teenager in the 70s the guy who worked in my local tackle shop gave me reams of old ones he had back of the shop. I think my parents must have ditched them all when we moved house. Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

Budgie,

If it's okay with you, could you PM me a number I can get you on?

Cheers,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE