That sounds a bit paranoid that the birds were 'looking' into your garden ! I would understand if they had a camera or microphone on a pole lol

:uhuh: I've watched them watching from roof tops, seeing where the birds are nesting, they wait until the eggs are laid then swoop, or they wait until the eggs hatch then swoop. Had a couple of chances lately but ban was on, I understand it's now lifted so back to normal. :clap3:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think you mean naturalist Barry, Naturists are the ones that like to get their kit off.   Worms do good work Barry, (and Norm, in case your getting silly ideas) they condition the soil.   I do

Left to the conservationists, we will over-run with vermin, be it foxes, badgers, magpies, crows, Herring Gulls, cormorants, mink, otters, thieves, burglars, ...... There have to be controls.

I do like nature and for over 20 years I've encouraged wildlife into my garden and made my garden wildlife friendly but there is now a problem, one fox has developed a taste for hedgehogs and has lear