Vagabond

certhia

I haven't been on AN for a long time, only just stumbled on this topic. I met Dave when he parked his dormobile in my driveway. He'd driven up to The Broads to take part in a pike fish-in starring that all-American friend of AN, the indomitable Newt & his wife who had flown to the UK for a fishing holiday.  Dave was also something of a bird-watcher, and was suitably impressed by what he saw from the end of my garden. A wonderfully interesting man, I'm glad I met him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

He certainly would have loved the end of my garden ,I chucked a mouse I caught in a trap and chucked it over the fence and a red kite instantly landed and grabbed it ,talking ten feet here ! It scared off the 6 deer that were watching me from the middle of the field .

• Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Not many of those round here the rivers very shallow ,we were entertained watching a couple of Muslim girls doing strange things with a phone camera .

We speculated it was for college? It comprised of assembling a folding table in several places in the field and taking turns to run to it (the phone propped against a tall tin?)

Waving their arms in fits of laughter .

They moved to the kids park and did pretty well the same jumping over or off bits of play equipment and as they had several A4 bits of paper it was scripted. I was going to stroll across and ask what they were up to as I recognised them from the ghetto but old guys talking to young girls is seen as evil today .It's a shame I talk to anyone I don't give a crap if they eat babies so long as they're not bothering me or mine .

I know most of them from metal detecting their fields they are not the chip on the shoulder Muslims with attitude from Oop north ,they realised early on I am not for converting as does the local JW Mandy(must have been a stunner in her 20's)  ,the local vicar gave up 40 years ago lol.

Going back to nubile women there were plenty when fishing at the frenshams and usually without lycra at all on a warm night ,unfortunately most had drunk boyfriends so you pretended not to notice and gawped but many came in groups without boys at all got drunk had a swim and partied ,I loved the 70's

Edited by chesters1
realised it was 40 years doesn't time fly

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson