scrabster trip 29/01/05

tugmistress

Jesus Norrie that'll be what the problem is then!! Smith has a gift for showing exactly how to come bottom of the pile. Last time my old pal won a boat match was when I was still a junior!A few years ago now, eh.

Never mind though mate, age catches up with everyone I'm told, and it'll probably throttle me for my cheek in years to come.

BTW, that weight you've shed...I think it's magically attached itsself to my middle!

In Nomine Satanas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablos, Havent laughed so much in a while,..... :D:D:D You ARE evil..... BTW, was talking to a "mate" of yours last night.....he shall remain nameless.... :D ....

[ 11. December 2004, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Andrew, Yep, Jetting down to Nottingham for a family party, and jetting back up on Sunday, should be a good do tho'....jetting as in Easy.... :D:rolleyes::D

[ 11. December 2004, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Would that be mate or MATE! Pal, or member of 'burn the witch' brigade? Getting solid backing and flak in equal measure for heart-felt comments regarding team selection processes and dire state of Scottish teams, delivered in answer to a question on last week's 'Tight Lines' show.

In Nomine Satanas

hello folks,

If the fishing is anything like the orkneys it should be a laugh, and everything from jellies to spoons worked up there, so i guess ill just have a wee bash at everything, Ill need to get a few pointers on boat rigs Uncle satan. Have to admit that aint my strong point so far, Most boat rigs ive used to date are just oot the packet so to speak...

Shaun

Tight Lines

Shaun

Evryones up late tonight...

Im in a good mood, just got my 1st sainsburys pay slip, should be able to clear a few debts in form of pints hopefully, Actualy came of abit of a shock to me, anyone any suggestions on how i should blow it (sensably) on fishin gear???

Tight Lines

Shaun