Your best Carp Tips

carpin mad

Fish where the fish are. Seems almost too simple but expecially in cooler weather they don't eat much and don't move around much. If you fish where they are not, your results will be very poor.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

1. Remember there are other species! If conditions are poor for carp fishing, aim for something else.

2. Stay quiet and don't scare them. The quieter you are, the closer in they will come, and it will therefore be easier to feed and cast accurately.

3. Observe and stay mobile. Find the fish (either by seeing them or seeing evidence of them) and move whenever necessary.

4. Don't get hung up over rigs or wonder baits. They're just fish, like any other species. Fish sensibly and don't make things complicated.

The vast majority of carpers I see don't do any of these :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

1. Remember there are other species! If conditions are poor for carp fishing, aim for something else.

2. Stay quiet and don't scare them. The quieter you are, the closer in they will come, and it will therefore be easier to feed and cast accurately.

3. Observe and stay mobile. Find the fish (either by seeing them or seeing evidence of them) and move whenever necessary.

4. Don't get hung up over rigs or wonder baits. They're just fish, like any other species. Fish sensibly and don't make things complicated.

The vast majority of carpers I see don't do any of these :)

Could be hard since andrew laughs all the time :D

My PB's

[Tench-8lb] [Carp-17lb] [bream-7lb] [Pike-12lb] [Roach-1lb] [Rudd-14oz] [Crucian-2lb]