Abu Garcia Hammer Spoons

msutton

I have a friend who runs a shop and has an account with ABU. But you may have to be QUICK!! They are going t**s up!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Never heard of an ABU 'hammer' spoon. Do you mean 'hammered' spoon. If so, then they come in a variety of styles. ABU atom, toby etc. Try a search for ABU brand name spoons. Each style comes in a variety of hammered and plain finishes.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

There is a specific model called "Hammer". It's fairly small but they might come in different sizes.

Went fishing tonight, my mate lost count of the number of pike he caught on one of those, and I blanked.

!@#

I need to find one..!

argyll:

Must confess it was a new one on me. Looks like its only available in Norway and Finland. Heres a norwegian supplier

I am really surprised about that Argyll :rolleyes::D In fact they have been around a few years!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

But sadly very hard to find a good tackle shop which sell them.

There is one place where I can think but it will be very expensive again as Argyll say that is can be obtain from abroad like Sweden,Norway and Finland

This lot came from this place

http://shop.lundgrensfiske.com/group.asp?group=296

It comes with 15grams, 20grams, and 30 grams

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

• 2 weeks later...