Weedless hooks - anybody made them?

Snatcher

Gonna try and knock a few out this afternoon using "hair pins" as the point guard. Lets see if it will work. Got some tying thread,superglue and a can of Miller for inspiration! If they do work will use them for my "lure" construction.

Anyone else out there tried to make one and if so what was the technique and final result?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

I think the ones in Leon's picture are

Posted Image

If so, you can certainly get them for not a lot of money.

.staminainc.com/hooks/eagleclaw/...ess_sproat.html

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Cheers chaps,lets see how tugmistress gets on with my home made efforts! Bet she finishes up cutting off the protectors though. The main thing is she will catch fish - luxury!

So if she is test pilot and she gets a result does that mean she has earned her official "wings" from the forum?

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Yes I know I can hear you saying "why bother trying to make them when you can buy them" answer

The challenge

Could be an improvement on commercial gear?

Job satisfaction

Sheer lunacy!

Lets see what tugmistress posts up. Public humiliation,no probs to me. Just grab life and go for it."Was that Snatcher zooming past in the fast lane?"

Oh think santa has just come down our chimney - or could be pidgeon droppings!

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

I will be posting the results, whatever they are :D

thought of a couple of different venues dependant on the sea state, have a safe venue for high swell from any direction except n/w, and a venue for flat calm (i'm hoping at this time of year )

going to catch up on the alcohol front now as just got in from doing our last radio broadcast of the year :D so excuse spelling and drivvle shortly

Rock on bitch and and Merry Xmas to the whole family. And by the way Paula the lures work but the hook protectors might not,maybe a bit too springy!

Never been an orthodox sort of guy - luxury"does my wife know how lucky she is.sharing my bed for 33 years"

Come on girl I need a truthful experiment for all to see.

ps Merry Xmas again x

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair