SFSA Conservation meeting

Barry Scholes

All,

just to confirm the time and venue for an informal meeting on the way forward for Scottish conservation efforts. This is an open invitation to anyone who wants to play a part in securing a future for sea angling.

We will meet in the Lounge area of the Glasgow Moat Hotel (down by the SECC) on Friday 14th, 7 for 7.30pm.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Barry Scholes.

PR/Sponsorship Officer

SFSA

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry Scholes:

All,

just to confirm the time and venue for an informal meeting on the way forward for Scottish conservation efforts. This is an open invitation to anyone who wants to play a part in securing a future for sea angling.

We will meet in the Lounge area of the Glasgow Moat Hotel (down by the SECC) on Friday 14th, 7 for 7.30pm.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Barry Scholes.

PR/Sponsorship Officer

SFSA

Sorry mate but yet again I'm unable to attend. I have my folks arriving in Edinburgh that night. Shame as I would have been able to make a meeting in Glasgow. Anyway keep us posted if anything significant crops up and keep up the good work.