Bass at Bexy

FearTheHands

hi philc,

west bay watersports do lug, but usually in high demand at weekend so may have to use frozen.

have missed the grange hill bit fth, but it is early, will think about it at work :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had my first the other day as well! Between three of us we caught five, and kept two, one of which was gut hooked.

The other was the first bass my friend has ever caught, so despite being a four pounder, he did keep it (and eat it!).

Good to see that they are still about!

B.A.S.S. member

Guest Flybynight

It's hard to have to put them back when you know some commercial down the way is pulling them out by the ton... I want one for my tea but...no, it has to go back because the stocks are threatened. Not threatened by anything I (or the rest of the shore anglers) can catch I reckon...

FBN