New arrival Yipeeeeeee!

SeaDooDavid

horaaaaay my new baby has arrived! I am now the proud owner of a new scupper pro TW. Not the colour I expected but stil nice (I thought sunrise was a gradual flow through of red - orange - yellow, whereas it is nearly all yellow with a bit of red at the back! LOL still nice though. Will take her out tomorrow for a quick spin on local estuary. I will post a pic tomorrow and a quick heads up of what I think of her (greaaaat so far!) A fair bit bigger than my old Perception Carolina was......bring on high tide tomorrow! yehaaaa!. The chaps at Bournmouth Canoes were superb getting her (and a few goodies) to me so quick! Great bunch down there!

May even take my rod and have a quick dangle LOL..........Tightlines........Dave

Congatulations David on your new arrival, I hope your gonna crack open a bottle or two

[ 25. March 2005, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Prowler ]

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

Hi SDD.

Well,.......what a fine looking lady :)

Nice looking craft, like the Red afterburner :D

Good luck with the rigging.

Have a sit in her for a while, and picture where you think things will go.

Pretend to fish from her, reaching for your rods etc.

be carfull not to have any kit mounted in the way of the paddle arch.

Better to spend a little time pondering over the position of your kit.

Then.......out with the hammer and away you go :D .

yy :)

Thanks YY! will have her out soon for a test on the water (on hols now until 5th May so no panic) will take my time seting up like you say!

Jaffa, what do I look for in the lift cords? sould there be a seal or something? Can see through to the bow, but stern area not accessable? Cheers..........SDD

The handle should split, then you can take the cord out. If its a good un you should see that its a seamless hole with no entry points to the inner hull. if its bad then the plastic moulding has failed and there will be an obvious hole into the hull. Not easy to explain but obvious if you take the cords out and check.

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net