grayling

dapper64

Does any body know how long grayling live?or how fast they grow?I caught one 2lb 11oz today and wondered if it was near the end of its life or would there be a chance of any body catching it when it gets to over 3lb.

This is the third time I have caught this fish in the past 5 weeks I know its the same fish because it has some of its tail missing,but its the only time I have weighed it.cheers.(Darren).

Does any body know how long grayling live?or how fast they grow?I caught one 2lb 11oz today and wondered if it was near the end of its life or would there be a chance of any body catching it when it gets to over 3lb.

This is the third time I have caught this fish in the past 5 weeks I know its the same fish because it has some of its tail missing,but its the only time I have weighed it.cheers.(Darren).

Bloody hell, you'll be on first name terms with that fish soon, just whistle for it in future and it'll come to you :D

Bloody hell, you'll be on first name terms with that fish soon, just whistle for it in future and it'll come to you :D
I could try chucking a stick in the river and wait for it to fetch it back :P seriously though,its always in the same swim,its a good peg so I always fish there when I'm in the area. :D:D Edited by dapper64