The begining and end of a perfect day . . .

Sutton Warrior

Hazel is home from hospital, the operation(s) a success, all thought procedure took longer than expected, all is well. The weekend has proved to be good and she is well on the road, although a long road it be. I got my card marked for a few hours fishing on Sunday, her friend was coming rounf to sit with here anyway :D As is often the case, early to rise, the trip to the marina gives a photo oportunity on the sunrise. Sure enough, I was not disapointed, I grabed the Nikon D80, rather than the usual 'fishing compact'. Here are a few of my selection from 50 + photos. Made me late for the fishing, but as I was doing a loan trip, what the hell!!

2ndsunriseredrwDSC_0073.jpg

2ndsunrisescrubpostrwDSC_0100.jpg

2ndboatsonwaterrwDSC_0083.jpg

OrwellonebushrwDSC_0078.jpg

GrassclumprwDSC_0116.jpg

OrwellBridgerwDSC_0125.jpg

A good day was had with the codling and as a bonus, the Sunset was equaly rewarding.

2ndSunsetfootpathrwDSC_0134.jpg

woodJettyrwDSC_0149-1.jpg

Enjoy, SW

Bloody great bridge gives it away, Peter :)

SW - nice pics. The only thing that could have enhanced them, in my opinion, would have been the occasional appearance of a chubby pillock in a Fladen flotation suit and a crewsaver lifejacket, grinning inanely in the foreground.

I'm free, whenever you need me :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Some quite superb stuff there!

Is that the Orwell?

Yes Peter, the upper reaches by the bridge, the two sunsets are the Stour, across from Shotley to Harwich/Parkstone. The sunsets were especialy dificult, I was hand held, ISO 800 and 20th of a second!!! 'AV' on the lense plus a lamp post saved the day :D

SW

Some really good shots there :clap: I am a great fan of sunrise and sunset photography,the colours that mother nature throws at us on some of these occasions can be verging on the "mystical" at times.

Mr Wiggly really cared about this forum and worked away above and beyond the call of his moderator status.Lets take all of that good work forward for him. Oh dear,am filling up as I type!!!

He also pushed me into doing that photographic diary of my oz holiday. Mr W sir I fully intend to complete it - it will take a long time though. Sorry starting to ramble!!

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Bloody great bridge gives it away, Peter :)

SW - nice pics. The only thing that could have enhanced them, in my opinion, would have been the occasional appearance of a chubby pillock in a Fladen flotation suit and a crewsaver lifejacket, grinning inanely in the foreground.

I'm free, whenever you need me :D

Thats provided you answer your PM's or email???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SW

Hi Elton, don't normally see it from that angle. Unless I've been to the boozer at Pin Mill, and then it doesn't appear to be quite that upright!

We are talking about the bridge here, yeah? :o

Thats provided you answer your PM's or email???? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

SW

SW - there are no PM's from you in my inbox and I haven't seen any emails, either :(

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE