Yarak2

darnsarf

Good news. Wind forcast back down to 15mph easterly. (well its better than 29mph).

Does that mean its worth trying Warbarrow bay from the eastern end. That end of the bay should be in the lee. Also be able to see if the walk and launch from that end would be OK for the counties meet.

Fished since 2003, the rest of my life I just wasted.

Southampton, Scupper Pro TW Angler: Yarak2.

Member of the OK fishing Team ( I have had free bits) :-)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to sound good Paul. We might not catch with the easterly but it would be good to start preparations for the meet---------what sort of time are you thinking?-------------is there anyone else out there up for an adventure?anyone got a Tampon 140 angler they want to launch? :D

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

Kayaks: Necky vector,Flame SPTW

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

longest paddle:65 miles

top speed under sail 11.1mph

just had a look at the forecast, temperature 1c :cold: thats brass monkey weather, wind 16mph----it is looking sh******t, I don't think it'll be much fun :wallbash:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

previous Kayaks:Yellow Ocean Kayaks Caper,Flame Prowler 13,Sunrise Ocean Kayaks Prowler 15 Trident, Perception Dancer XT

assisted rescues---5

hi guys

yeah ive checked the weather too!

looked at all the charts and its gonna be sh*****t for the rest of the week till mid week next week.

bummer dudes ( respect to neil from the young ones )

after that its looking calm - but you all know long range forecasts

iz from North Devon - Prowler 13 - Travel light, keep 'em tight - ooh!

2007 Catches: Sea Trout 3/4 lb,.........

2007 Endeavours: Investigate the estuary

MyFishingKayak.co.uk

Will have to fish over low. 13.38. Temp will be 7c. (weve fished in colder, Kimmeridge was 1c) Wind should be negligible as we will be in the lee of the tout. Probably fish no further than 100m out (winter wrasse) My only concern will be the swell/surf for the launch only way we will know that is if we go have a look. Again it will be a use full exercise with comp in mind. Suggest getting to the car park about 10.30ish. Launch about 11.30ish. Have a play for 2-3 hours and adjourn to a pub for a light snack(optional). Will mean meeting about 9.30 ish.

Plan B. Keyhaven trawl around the marshes and see if we can catch a flattie or unfortunate schoolie.

Hey KishKash even the short range ones are sh*t :thumbs:

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Will have to fish over low. 13.38. Temp will be 7c. (weve fished in colder, Kimmeridge was 1c) Wind should be negligible as we will be in the lee of the tout. Probably fish no further than 100m out (winter wrasse) My only concern will be the swell/surf for the launch only way we will know that is if we go have a look. Again it will be a use full exercise with comp in mind. Suggest getting to the car park about 10.30ish. Launch about 11.30ish. Have a play for 2-3 hours and adjourn to a pub for a light snack(optional). Will mean meeting about 9.30 ish.

Plan B. Keyhaven trawl around the marshes and see if we can catch a flattie or unfortunate schoolie.

Usual place?everybody please vote if you think we're mad Edited by richi

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5

Usual 9.30. Ill bring some rag for wrasse scratching. If there are any other idiots out there you are more than welcome. You will need a trolley and a kayak also helps. Hats are compulsery! :ph34r::crazy::D

I'll bring the Squid then Paul you never know might be a monster there !!----isn't Wrasse scratching cruelty to animals?

Team Ocean Kayaks U.K.

assisted rescues---5