7/7

Andrew

10 years and, RIP

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Absolutely, we should always remember them.

Watched a brilliant play on BBC Sunday night, a Song for Jenny, which brought back a lot of sad memories of that day and how the whole sorry series of events unfolded.

Really drove home how dramatic and devastating the impact was on ordinary, innocent people going about their daily lives.

And made it even more puzzling why or how anyone would be so motivated as to do such a thing.

Our chief weapon is surprise

Being controversial (as usual) should we be showing this public grief?

Now i can fully understand it exists in the relatives but showing terror attacks effect people could be playing into their hands.

If the country made the message F you and carried on there would be little to gain for the terrorists ,if we all wear widows weeds and have public outcry it plays straight into their hands

Its bad enough in the "terror" excuse we have far reaching laws that could stop us doing pretty well anything except breathing and more cameras than anywhere on earth so in essence terrorism wins every time ,you only have to see the queen shaking hands with them to show the world it does and if they kill enough they shurely will get their way

Instead of playing world terror police turning women and kids into charcoal with our smart bombs try looking inwards there not out there we brought them in or brought them up we are reaping what we sow

On another strange thing just before the attacks london had a "practice" alert for just such a thing then it occurred strange that ,now weve just had another one?!?

Even more strange on the exact day there was another. Exercise

Whats the odds of that

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Being controversial (as usual) should we be showing this public grief?

Now i can fully understand it exists in the relatives but showing terror attacks effect people could be playing into their hands.

If the country made the message F you and carried on there would be little to gain for the terrorists ,if we all wear widows weeds and have public outcry it plays straight into their hands

In a word Chesters, yes.

Kinda shows that we care about human life just a tad more than a jihadist that sees their eternal future being improved by being instantly transformed to millions of tiny burnt particles.

You can't say F you to something that's been vaporised; it's the next ones in line we should be focusing on and I'm pretty sure our security organisations are well aware of that. After that lunatic in Tunisia did what he did, you sort of realise that the war on the west has widened to anywhere, anytime.

Our chief weapon is surprise

Do we really care about human life? Yes we dont use our soldiers as bombs but we have no qualms taking out a family to get at one suspected terrorist ,in their eyes we are high tech terrorists killing THEIR families.

They know they will win and everyone we kill is a martyr and used to promote their cause ,showing they can hurt us gives them more power.

Theres a small difference moslems tend to kill moslems (its not just the west vs the rest) in the case of the IRA it was car more dangerous ,once they kill enough we will shake tbeir hands like we do with the ira scum ,kill more foreigners and you just keep it going

Now the ira didnt have the www to help modern terrorists do ,everything we do is used to show we are the bad guy ,so dont do it leave the buggers alone to kill each other and use our guile to catch the ones we raise

In the main if we didnt interfere in the affairs of foreigners they ignore us getting rid of saddam started this mess off we reap what we sow you only have to see the origins of the terror groups to see how we started them off

We cannot win ,we ban foreign travel they have won ,we dont ban it and holidaymakers get killed they have won ,you cannot fight terror its a mindset ,put religious maniacs in it and it wont go away until they win you cannot stop thought

Edited by chesters1
  • Like 1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Do we really care about human life? Yes we dont use our soldiers as bombs but we have no qualms taking out a family to get at one suspected terrorist ,in their eyes we are high tech terrorists killing THEIR families.

They know they will win and everyone we kill is a martyr and used to promote their cause ,showing they can hurt us gives them more power.

Theres a small difference moslems tend to kill moslems (its not just the west vs the rest) in the case of the IRA it was car more dangerous ,once they kill enough we will shake tbeir hands like we do with the ira scum ,kill more foreigners and you just keep it going

Now the ira didnt have the www to help modern terrorists do ,everything we do is used to show we are the bad guy ,so dont do it leave the buggers alone to kill each other and use our guile to catch the ones we raise

In the main if we didnt interfere in the affairs of foreigners they ignore us getting rid of saddam started this mess off we reap what we sow you only have to see the origins of the terror groups to see how we started them off

We cannot win ,we ban foreign travel they have won ,we dont ban it and holidaymakers get killed they have won ,you cannot fight terror its a mindset ,put religious maniacs in it and it wont go away until they win you cannot stop thought

For once i agree with most of that but its a sad fact that we do get involved for pure economical purposes and disguise it as a human act of freedom. So why did we not go into syria as that really would have been a human act but there were no economical reasons to do so...Money talks in all aspects of life

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Syria is tricky ,if we went against the government we would be helping isil ,if we helped the government we would be bolstering a shady government ,hopefully we are beginning to realise our meddling doesnt work long term and makes future enemies so it starts all again once we find out the new lot wont do as we tell them to

These people will evolve if we intervene or not as it is a religeous war or religeon is used depending on what your view point is so i bother to intervene anyway.

It is said ISIS was born in Iraq after the invasion but it also festered in Syria without a western invasion

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon