Greenpeace

Ian Burrett

Guest johnfranz

@AUTUMN@:

Your right there. These guys are all quiet. Has that big charter boat gone back to see for 3 days?

Binatone your big Trebble comment gave it away m8. Only one person ever complained about my treble sizes. It wasnt the bailiff but a fellow angler. Dont worry m8. Your secrets safe with me. You dont mention my big treble and ill not mention your 2.        :P  

Autumn.

When I was referring to trebles it had no reference to you what so ever.

I was only pointing out that anglers get bad press the same as commercial fishermen do at times.

I have to the best of my knowledge never made a comment about you in my life.

I don’t know who you are autumn and I don’t want to know who you are.

I don’t know who you think I am, but I think that it’s about time you stopped guessing before you make a complete fool out of yourself.

I will say again autumn. I have come on this forum to have discussions with others.

If you cannot have a discussion with someone with out knowing who they are then I suggest you ignore me completely.

The encouraging thing about this forum is that only you and big cod seam to be interested with knowing who I am. I don’t know weather to be flatted by your interest in my identity or start to worry.

Your guesses are amusing but like a lot of your comments there miles away from the truth.

I don’t know what your problem is, or is it that you are still waiting to come out the closet?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its just because we share the same town so curiosity is strong. It would make no difference to the others here if your name was Arthur daily or Jack Brennan. No offence meant m8 I just wonder who you are, to me thats a natural thing. If you are an angler we probably know each other anyway, we could even be living on the same street without knowing it. - Perhaps we may even fish together. Would you like me to show you the way to cheese rock?

[ 14. September 2005, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: @AUTUMN@ ]

Guest johnfranz

Would you like me to show you the way to cheese rock.

Are you asking me out on a date autumn?

Now I am getting worried. When I said about coming out the closet I never dreamt you would do it so publicly.

As for men mending cars?????????????? Big charter boats?????????