The Best Weather Reports available!!!!

MainBassMan

thanx big cod, that was what i was sort of trying to say mate.,.,

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stan:

the best around is your local coastguard, top people respect :D:D

What a load of c*ap, they get their forecast from the Met office and unless you live in the South of England, they couldn't forecast a **** up in a brewery.

The forecast we get is for the Caledonia area and is issued by Clyde coast guard and more often than not it's incorrect. I've lost count of the times I've sat out at anchor in a flat calm supposedly Gale 8. Then last weekend we were out the wind direction was 180 degrees out all weekend.

Now don't get me wrong, I have the highest respect for the Coast guard, they are only doing their job as best they can, tis the Met office that needs a good kick up the rear end. Despite throwing money at high technology, their forecasts are steadily becoming more un reliable

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"