The Best Weather Reports available!!!!

MainBassMan

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

been busy stan, comp died and had to wait a week for a new one to be built and sent up :(

let me tell you the cod enjoyed it, it was wagging it's tail :P

not tea leaves at all sam, there are hundreds of sites that are available to public viewing that give you all the information you need to predict weather, there is more than just the met office on this planet :P

scrabster survivor and official loony

www.tugmistress.co.uk

Life can't get better than this!

www.save-our-sharks.org

:P:P My opening thread comes from the chez republic!!! he is v seldom wrong and he does not use the demon MET OFFICE demon - They are nearly always wrong unless you want a 3 hour report!!!!!!! :P:P
BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

This morning the BBC and the Met were reporting rain for the South East this afternoon. Result high patchy cloud with sun . . temp 21C. I put off a family day out due to the report . . Doooh.

Tomorrow morning I'm out fishing in the North Kent area. Forcast dry up to mid-day . . we'll see.

Andrew Boyd

ghost Dry ghost means 5mm per hour and winds increasing to force 5 by lunchtime - WATCH OUT!!! frosty

BassMan - The holder of Possibly Very Good Catches - Luv to fish from Yaks!!!!

The met office give you the atlantic presure charts, and if you wish you can get the inshore forcast and the shipping if you require them they are the people who give the inshore forcast to all the other agencys, metcheck is very good but they tend not to give the true strenth of the wind,it looks great when you look at the 48hr forcast you never seem to get a bad weather day.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg