sea otter 2 whitby. New boat new website.

Guest jay_con

winter that must have been yesterday what a howler 4 hours lost 1 codling off had another bite dropped the bait poor day butsome decent bags still weighd in, best one of the filey lads i think it was one of the collin brothers had 18lb of codling one of our lads dennis thomptson had 10lb of codling and neil inglis ha,d 8lb not bad in that poor weather never mind a chance of a 20lb bag on wednesday night,KEEP BELIEVING

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay_con

Wednesday is a possibility. Home ground an a dieing sea.

Ziggy - They are life belt rings.

You dont think our council would be thoughtfull enough to provide us with waste bins for our 15% rise in council tax.

Wtr - can you see the concrete boat?

not yet, We are about 200 miles odff cornwall now.....and I can just about see a few cornish people with their six fingers and webbed feet!!!!!

I get see that big fish that neil lost off 30 times as well!!!!

Guest jay_con

Ive just been down hawsker with ya dad and curly purvis, Managed just 1 fish of about 2 pound.

Come to the conclusion that curly is quite mad.

i missed you son had to go to loftus to pick sonny up went down hawsker with curly purvis as winter said he is as mad as ever didnt get down till 1hour before high to late meddy down from scarborough he had 3 best 6lb he had been down since 4pm still poor for a sea like that

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

Oh well......just to let you know big_cod we are nearly back now, just 200 miles to steam. We are taking it very slow at the moment.....just 6 knots.

The see is like a mirror.......but the sky is black.....something is going on...looks like another weather front on its way in.