Perch

kleinboet

I don't know if you are all aware that I have recently had a shoulder replacement. This put the mockers on an idea I had!

What I will try and do is have a word with Andrew, my local water manager, and ask him if I may keep one days Perch catch in a net in order to post a picture on this site!

I will also try and arrange some discount on digs as there is a guest house on site (AND a pub that is literally 30 seconds walk from the water).

If I get this off the ground - are there any PERCH anglers wanting to join a fish-in NEXT WINTER, as the Perch coming out of the water AVERAGE 2lb!!

The water is in Cheltenham, so it is pretty local. Anyone interested, or would I be wasting my time.

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I don't know if you are all aware that I have recently had a shoulder replacement. This put the mockers on an idea I had!

What I will try and do is have a word with Andrew, my local water manager, and ask him if I may keep one days Perch catch in a net in order to post a picture on this site!

I will also try and arrange some discount on digs as there is a guest house on site (AND a pub that is literally 30 seconds walk from the water).

If I get this off the ground - are there any PERCH anglers wanting to join a fish-in NEXT WINTER, as the Perch coming out of the water AVERAGE 2lb!!

The water is in Cheltenham, so it is pretty local. Anyone interested, or would I be wasting my time.

Definitely not wasting your time :D I'd come, and be very grateful for the offer.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

I'd be really interested, pretty local as live in Bath but never go North to go fishing, so would be interesting to see what other areas have to offer!

Have had one great days perch fishing so fr this year, but apart from that the stripies have been staying well hidden!

Simon

Not if you live in the North............... :rolleyes:;)