beat the junk post ?

Andy_1984

many moons ago i got some peice of crap junk post telling me i won 250,000 euros just send £25

i turned up the corner of the card and stuck it back in the post, 1 week later it got delivered back to me :)

so im thinking do these pre paid postage things get billed to someone each time they get delivered if so why not just whack all of your junk post back in to the mail box and repeat when it gets sent back to you again and give the junk mailers and scammers a hefty bill :)

no doubt they bought our details off some website who harvests our details.

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

many moons ago i got some peice of crap junk post telling me i won 250,000 euros just send £25

i turned up the corner of the card and stuck it back in the post, 1 week later it got delivered back to me :)

so im thinking do these pre paid postage things get billed to someone each time they get delivered if so why not just whack all of your junk post back in to the mail box and repeat when it gets sent back to you again and give the junk mailers and scammers a hefty bill :)

no doubt they bought our details off some website who harvests our details.

the gov sell all your details so long as your an interested party you can have anything you want for money.

for £3 you can get all the info on your car that means the dvla ,insurance and police are selling the details ;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

the gov sell all your details so long as your an interested party you can have anything you want for money.

for £3 you can get all the info on your car that means the dvla ,insurance and police are selling the details ;)

all the majot companys are up to it.

and they are getting realy devious about it aswel. i wanted to install some sony ericson software so i could transfer some music to my brothers phone it had something along these lines in the disclaimer:

[] check this box if you agree to allow sony to sell your details to a third party for promotions

[X] check this box if you agree to sony's terms and conditions and wish to use this software

Next Cancel

clicked on next and a popup that said "you must agree to option 1 (the first checkbox - Andy) if you wish to proceed"

what a bloody cheek!

beats just losing all your details on a train i expect :D

you dont need the phones software to put stuff on phones my bluetooth dongle just does it without signing anything ,most supplied software for stuff isnt needed if your gadget is bluetooth or wireless only if its connected via serial cables even then windows will do most of it if it recognises it.

i suppose though if the phone needs to convert the mp3's to something else it may come in handy but you can pretty much convert anything to anything free today,i'v been converting my .FLV youtube stuff to avi's and WMP files to go on my sat nav for incar entertainment :D

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

beats just losing all your details on a train i expect :D

you dont need the phones software to put stuff on phones my bluetooth dongle just does it without signing anything ,most supplied software for stuff isnt needed if your gadget is bluetooth or wireless only if its connected via serial cables even then windows will do most of it if it recognises it.

i suppose though if the phone needs to convert the mp3's to something else it may come in handy but you can pretty much convert anything to anything free today,i'v been converting my .FLV youtube stuff to avi's and WMP files to go on my sat nav for incar entertainment :D

yeah i know but i couldnt find any mp3 ripping software on my computer so the supplied software would do it but screw agreeing to those terms had to wait a week before he came back down to the house before i could put some music on it

yeah i know but i couldnt find any mp3 ripping software on my computer so the supplied software would do it but screw agreeing to those terms had to wait a week before he came back down to the house before i could put some music on it

realplayer will happily do it i think

I put toast crusts in them and send them back.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE