hope you like this one lads

goldenballs

got it wrong a bit wanted pic to open when on board,anyone help,...................g.b.

edit note: only needed a tiny change. Edit the first post and you can see what was needed. No need to change anything but just have a look. Newt

[ 10. July 2004, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

it is not what you catch,it is the way you catch it.

Lochryan No 1

Great picture. I usually shrink them to fit better on here but that one is just too good at the current size so I just tweaked things a little to have the picture display.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I use a free image program called Irfanview. There are quite a few programs that will do the job but with this one, it is really easy.

- open the picture

- click on Image then on Resize (or just hold down the CTRL key and press the letter R)

- pick the size you want (800x600 is good for forums and email) and OK.

- deed done. Save the smaller version under a different file name and you will have both on your PC.

You can also easily crop out the part you want from a pic that has excess that doesn't add to the picture.

Posted Image

Posted Image

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Newt:

I use a free image program called Irfanview. There are quite a few programs that will do the job but with this one, it is really easy.

- open the picture

- click on Image then on Resize (or just hold down the CTRL key and press the letter R)

- pick the size you want (800x600 is good for forums and email) and OK.

- deed done. Save the smaller version under a different file name and you will have both on your PC.

You can also easily crop out the part you want from a pic that has excess that doesn't add to the picture.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Handsome hound :D