Tackle insurance

wellyphant

I've put it off for far too long and now my very large fishing cupboard is nearly at capacity(with more to come since i have just recieved some tackle vouchers from my girlfriend for christmas)i will be looking to insure my gear....Can anyone recommend a good Insurance company that will insure my tackle at home,in car and on the bank..thanks

Just add it to your normal household contents insurance. ensure that you have decent photographs of it all ...not a great problem in this digital age, Take the trouble of discretely marking the important items a postcode and your house number is enough.

It matters not with whom you insure it in the event of a claim they will all try to avoid paying out hence the precautions above to avoid any problems should you have to make a claim

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

ensure that you have decent photographs of it all

....and if you have several similar items (like two or three reels of the same model) take a picture of them all together - I can imagine a claims assessor only paying out for one otherwise. (never heard of that happening, but best to stay one jump ahead of the bar stewards)

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...