conger + ling + black bream + pollock wrecking baits?

basshead07

hi im going wrecking for conger ling black bream and driftin for pollock but i need to know what baits 2 use any ideas???

jay

dont be too dissapointed when you dont catch a fish after its not called catching its called fishing! :D

Guest jay_con

Makeral is a defo for big Ling. Try a full fillet. I have heared mention of wd40 being a good aditive for Ling and I have seen it used to good effect. If your trace tangles dont be scared to go really short. Ive seen 2 inch traces catch many a good Ling.

If you can get them live joey mackerel are devastating for pollack and ling - fish hard on the bottom for the ling, spin up for the pollack. Use squid/cuttle for bream on half a set of feathers, don't be surprised if you find the odd ling taking the bait (and smashing you up).

[ 26. July 2005, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Toerag ]

Like Fresh coffee? www.Bean14.com