East Coast Scotland

etivejunkie

Try the likes of Usan / Boddin (low tide) and behind the nightclub in arbroath after dark on a big tide all have been fishing well in recent weeks, usual stuff lug/mussle and squid baits will see you right. remember your rotten bottoms serious rough ground around usan and boddin. Ethie mains also a good bet but havn't been their for a bit so couldnt tell you what its been like.

women love me, fish fear me!!

http://www.alba-rods.co.uk

Riverside Tackle SAC

fished at inverbervie on saturday and had 10 cod for approx 35lb. water was coloured after winds during the week. the match last week the cliff marks around arbroath fished really well.

you could do worse than try rumness, red head, victoria park or ethie mains.... if it remains calm ie west winds go to the deeper marks near Aberdeen.

Surprisingly, eve anstruther fished well last week, with a few doubles kickin about. And my mates partner lost a double trying to lift it up the wall... :rolleyes: Been a few cracking bags for some lucky folk lately. Etive Junky, Try sticking to the bigger tides if possible....

Tight Lines

Shaun

Keith,

I gotta agree with dale, the marks beyond the quarry are best with very deep water, would only fish the church(priory) at night...... normally only when it's calm....... if your gonna fish beyond the quarry take care on the track as it's rough to say the least....... (try clipping a starlight onto your snood near the hook, even if fishing in daylight it's dark at that depth anyway) both marks fish well for spurs and thornies on their night, but the rocks beyond the quarry are superb for pollack in summer!

Dave

Spur-Hound:

Surprisingly, eve anstruther fished well last week, with a few doubles kickin about. And my mates partner lost a double trying to lift it up the wall...    :rolleyes:    

That's odd! When he dropped it, he told her it as 7 or 8 lbs. :D

I'll let Kenny tell you how many cod he and I caught... :rolleyes:

[ 19. January 2005, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: Mike Dodds ]