Sundridge alarms

Guest tigger

Here's an item number to some sundridge alarms 160221171745 on ebay. Has anyone used/got them ? They seem very reasnable and look like decent quality. I have seen them come up for sale for less than 50 notes for a pair like those which seems to good to be true.

Click here to view the alarms.

Haven't used/seen them, myself, so can't comment on them. I suppose a lot will depend what you want them for. May be worth having a look at the TFG Signature set here.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Click here to view the alarms.

Haven't used/seen them, myself, so can't comment on them. I suppose a lot will depend what you want them for. May be worth having a look at the TFG Signature set here.

Cheers Elton. I recently bought a pair of delkim EV plus alarms knowing there was no sounder box as I wasn't really botherd about one, I just wanted an alarm for if I'm next to it or near by. When I saw the sundridge ones with a sounder box and the extras and at the price I was tempted. I was curious if any one on AN had any experience of them.

post-8110-1231945024_thumb.jpgpost-8110-1231945037_thumb.jpg

For reliability and value I do not think that these can be beaten.

http://www.goodfishing.i12.com/

I have used their alarms for many years now both at home and in France and they have never let me down. I have the old GFM models used in conjunction with my old Fox transmitter and receiver. The only difference to the later models is that the GFM had an additional outlet for a drop off indicator which meant that you could fish two rods off the same alarm.

post-8110-1231945024_thumb.jpgpost-8110-1231945037_thumb.jpg

For reliability and value I do not think that these can be beaten.

http://www.goodfishing.i12.com/

I have used their alarms for many years now both at home and in France and they have never let me down. I have the old GFM models used in conjunction with my old Fox transmitter and receiver. The only difference to the later models is that the GFM had an additional outlet for a drop off indicator which meant that you could fish two rods off the same alarm.

Thank's for the link TT. They do look good and at a very good price but the box isn't wireless like the sundridge ones, unless I'm mistaken. Also you get the alloy carry box and bobbins with the sundridge. Obviously the main thing is reliability and your reccomendation is reassuring. I think Steve Burk uses those also.

Thank's for the link TT. They do look good and at a very good price but the box isn't wireless like the sundridge ones, unless I'm mistaken. Also you get the alloy carry box and bobbins with the sundridge. Obviously the main thing is reliability and your reccomendation is reassuring. I think Steve Burk uses those also.

Tigger

If you go onto the GF site Click on online shop, click on multi buys, click on offers on 3 bite alarms, scroll to bottom then you should come up with this

THIS COMPLETE KIT CONTAINS

3 off GFx Bite Alarms. 6 Choices of LED colours RRP £50.85

3 off COVERS RRP £11.70

3 off Illuminated Bobbins in colours of the Alarms RRP £11.97

1 off Transmitter GFt RRP £39.90

1 off Receiver GFr RRP £39.90

Transmitter and receiver come complete with 3 leads, mounting and hanging Kit.

If items purchase separately total cost would be £154.32

OUR PRICE FOR THE COMPLETE KIT £115

K3GFXT: COMPLETE KIT saves £39.32 discount 25% £115.00

For this month only you can get an extra 50% off which means that you can get all of the above for£57.50 plus carriage. This is an absolute bargain.

You can contact Geoff Peck who is the owner og GF on 01233 503841

To mind they are the best value alarms on the market by far.

All you need to do is to set the the transmitter up on a buzzer bar with the alarms and get an alarm bag see photos

post-8110-1232014309_thumb.jpg

post-8110-1232014282_thumb.jpg

post-8110-1232014298_thumb.jpg

post-8110-1232014270_thumb.jpg

Or you could always get some proper alarms :D

post-8110-1232014935_thumb.jpg

Edited by tincatinca

I have a pair of GFx and have have no problems with them at all, the best thing i brought from them are the bobbins that you plug in to the bottom of the alarm are great. Light weight, but do not move an inch even in the wind.

STC

It was the fish i tell you, they were talking to me !!!

Thank's for the link TT. They do look good and at a very good price but the box isn't wireless like the sundridge ones, unless I'm mistaken. Obviously the main thing is reliability and your reccomendation is reassuring. I think Steve Burk uses those also.

I do indeed, the GFs model with the dual sensitivity. Reliable, British and excellent value for money.

The only downside is that the wireless models aren't self-contained. That's not a major problem if you use a pod. However I use banksticks and spread them out to reduce resistance and show tweaks better. So I'd need 4 transmitters and a receiver. The alternative would be to switch to self-contained units from a different maker, but to get the same reliability and longevity would also work out expensive.

But with everything half price at Good Fishing in January I'm tempted! Thanks for the heads up. :thumbs:

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Don't forget to mention Anglers' Net, folks ;)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Here's an item number to some sundridge alarms 160221171745 on ebay. Has anyone used/got them ? They seem very reasnable and look like decent quality. I have seen them come up for sale for less than 50 notes for a pair like those which seems to good to be true.

Hi Tigger

I have had a set of these for 2 years now completely wireless the bobbins plug in and light up when the alarms go off V.good for the money.Receiver works at a good distance not that you ever want to be far away from your rods when they go off. found that out while having a wazz. they also do a set of 3 but without the bobbins

Klaus