Shocking Loft Find

Elton

Be careful if you venture in your loft. I had the shock of my life today.

I found a big box, containing various bits of old fishing tackle, smaller boxes with bits in and some carrier bags.

I opened one of the carrier bags and found this.............

2emezkl.jpg

You have been warned!

:D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

I Hate too admit this But.... i have the MP3 but it would be a breach of copyright if i posted it here for you too play (not that it would after i fixed it ,so it won't play online) and it would be highly unethical of me to post a link ,that all you had to do is right click and "save target as" to download the mp3 you won't catch me doing anything like that ! no sirreee

Edited by chavender

owls22dx.gif

Chavender
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! hello.gif Steve

I remember listening to a programme on the radio about him in the match fishing world cup, where it said he had balls the size of oranges.

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

I remember listening to a programme on the radio about him in the match fishing world cup, where it said he had balls the size of oranges.

Back before the days of websites, there was a guy called Dion Heap (who's actually registered on here but only posted once, I think) on a coarse fishing newsgroup. We never let him live down the time he mentioned that he'd been "balling it in continental style" ;)

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

• 6 months later...
Back before the days of websites, there was a guy called Dion Heap (who's actually registered on here but only posted once, I think) on a coarse fishing newsgroup. We never let him live down the time he mentioned that he'd been "balling it in continental style" ;)

There's nowt wrong with balling it in continental style!!!! ;o)

I'm still around, moved out of the pub 2 weeks ago, am now www.lazerlight.co.uk :o)

I hope you're avoiding slippery ladders these days, Dion! :D

Good to see you about - Terry Doe (Wordbender) and I often talk about some of the laughs we had back in the early days.

Hi Elton,

You won't get rich on that one, only about 14years since that one was published.

Just looked in after a long time, good to see a lot of the the old names still here, mind I wouldn't dare call Lyn old, budgie maybe ;) .

Congratulations on the 10th anniversary and still going strong.

Keith

Be careful if you venture in your loft. I had the shock of my life today.

I found a big box, containing various bits of old fishing tackle, smaller boxes with bits in and some carrier bags.

I opened one of the carrier bags and found this.............

2emezkl.jpg

You have been warned!

:D

Keitht

Blasts from the past indeed and nice to see you gents are stil alive and well.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

We're alive, Newt. Whether any of us were ever 'well' is another matter :D