Good Fishing Bite Alarms no more?

Guerilla

I'm genuinely gutted!I've got four of his alarms and they're the dog's wotnots!!

.From now on i'm gonna treat them with the utmost respect-good clean after every trip,nice little over night dry in the airing cupboard and then tuck em away in a cozy warm ,padded box in a safe!! :D:D:D:D

Jeff if you read this mate-good luck with your retirement!

I'll post Jeff's email to me here, I'm sure he won't mind.

"Many thanks for letting me know. If you need any help I will be around for some time yet but we all need a break.

Best regards,

Jeff"

So I think that's a positive sign no?

Hopefully someone will approach Jeff and offer to buy the business (name and all?) as an ongoing concern, and hopefully Jeff will accept. I would love to, but electronics is about the only subject I've never been able to fathom, electrics no problem, electronics no chance.

Edited by Angly

Geoff

If you click on the link then click buy me then click checkout you will find the message displayed that they areno longer trading

Not needing any new alarms, I didn't bother to press that button so my mistake (is it?). There's no way I would have known. The wise ting to do would have been for him to put that message on the homepage.

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

Not needing any new alarms, I didn't bother to press that button so my mistake (is it?). There's no way I would have known. The wise ting to do would have been for him to put that message on the homepage.

It was only to demonstrate how to get to the message which was detailed in the first post on this subject but I do agree that it would have been better to show that trading had ceased when you open the main website.

Has Jigotai seen this thread? I know he's not really 'electronics', but wouldn't it be great if his company made these?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

It is a great shame that the GF alarms and accessories are no longer available as they were excellent value and ultra reliable. I have got 5 GFMs which used to be there top model and a couple of sounder boxes which I have had for many years and they have never let me down. I was going to order 3 of the GFs for my lad but alas too late. It looks as if there are some still available on e-bay but at an increased price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ries%26_fvi%3D1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GF-BITE-ALARMS-THESE...A1%7C240%3A1318

It was only to demonstrate how to get to the message which was detailed in the first post on this subject but I do agree that it would have been better to show that trading had ceased when you open the main website.

Forgive me if I appeared dismissive of your post. I didn't wish to appear like your info. had been overlooked to make my point.

.....Regards.....Andy..... :)

¤«Thʤ«PÔâ©H¤MëíTë®»¤

Click HERE for in-fighting, scrapping, name-calling, objectional and often explicit behaviour and cakes. Mind your tin-hat

Click HERE for Tench Fishing World forums

Playboy.jpg

LandaPikkoSig.jpg

"I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do. I envy nobody but him, and him only, that catches more fish than I do"

...Izaac Walton...

"It looked a really nice swim betwixt weedbed and bank"

...Vagabond...

It is a great shame that the GF alarms and accessories are no longer available as they were excellent value and ultra reliable. I have got 5 GFMs which used to be there top model and a couple of sounder boxes which I have had for many years and they have never let me down. I was going to order 3 of the GFs for my lad but alas too late. It looks as if there are some still available on e-bay but at an increased price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ries%26_fvi%3D1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GF-BITE-ALARMS-THESE...A1%7C240%3A1318

i had a look at the two ebay links both of them say that the alarms come with a protective case not just the alarms

still not to high a price for a good bite alarm

cpranim.gif

15/06/12 PB Perch 3 lb 10 oz 03/03/11 Common Carp 23lb 6 oz 05/06/12 Sturgeon 7 lb 13 oz 06/06/12 Mirror Carp 21 lb 2 oz

09/03/13 PB PIKE 27 lb 9 ozARNO3010CustomImage1086535.gif