daiboy

CAPSLOCK

I may be old, but not deaf

Lat/Long :- N50°58.366 W001°26.468

I must go down to the sea again

To the lonely sea and sky

I left my shoes and socks there

I wonder if they're dry?

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR TO GET SOME TIME OUT ON MY KAYAK I HOPE SOME PEOPLE LIVING NEAR SWANSEA ARE UP FOR IT HAVE A COMPETITION OR JUST A PADDLE LETS SORT IT OUT WHO IS UP FOR IT DAI :D

Pob hwyl Dai!

Let the weather warm up a bit first mate and I'll be up for it, (I aint yet got the proper clothing) where abouts in Swansea are u, I'm in Tycoch.

In life, some times your the pigeon........... and some times your the statue!

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR TO GET SOME TIME OUT ON MY KAYAK I HOPE SOME PEOPLE LIVING NEAR SWANSEA ARE UP FOR IT HAVE A COMPETITION OR JUST A PADDLE LETS SORT IT OUT WHO IS UP FOR IT DAI :D

Hi,I live in aberavon and im keen to hit the water soon,either here off aberavon or gower.I see trhere are a number of

people showing interest We just need to suggest a few dates and make it happen. I cant wait. Martin

lets just see how the weather pans out and we can start with just a meeting see what everybody want's to do and what kind of turnout we get, then we can organise something. looking forward to it DAI

CAPSLOCK

I may be old, but not deaf

touchy KD !

2006 Launches: 8

2006 Species: 5

2007 Species: 19

2007 Launches: 42

2008 Species: 21

2008 Launches: 51

2009 Species: 24

2009 Launches: 47

2010 Launches 35

2010 Species 25

2011 Launches 23

2011 Species 20

Pob hwyl Dai!

Let the weather warm up a bit first mate and I'll be up for it, (I aint yet got the proper clothing) where abouts in Swansea are u, I'm in Tycoch.

pontardawe about 9 miles from swansea

Hi,I live in aberavon and im keen to hit the water soon,either here off aberavon or gower.I see trhere are a number of

people showing interest We just need to suggest a few dates and make it happen. I cant wait. Martin

nice one martin looking forward to meeting all that turn up just a bit of sun and all is good if not fishing just a paddle it's all good speak soon and we can sort out some date's out

Edited by daiboy

• 1 month later...