Salt water

chuby

Chuby,

at Kyrenia you will find mullet in and around the harbour, get them feeding on bread and fling a fly that looks like breadflake at them, it's also worth making up some flies that look like maggots as they also feed on sandfly maggots dropping off floating seaweed. Also sewerage outlets are topmarks too for mullet! :D:D

If you do a search at the top of the page for 'Cyprus' you'll find that this topic was covered quite recently. I wouldnt waste my time fishing the salt for tiddlers when you have some great fishing for black bass and other species in the cypriot reservoirs. Unfortunately the locals seem to practice 'catch and kill' everything in sight, but there seem to be plenty to go around, unlike the sea fishing. See the attached link.

http://www.smiley.cy.net/basspro/

[ 05. June 2005, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

jayp Where there any other species worth targeting at kyrenia??

argyll,Will be in the turkish north,so the reervoirs will not be available.

Thanks yet again for all the replies :D