Stoney and Friends Annual Yateley Fish-in for Macmillan Cancer Relief

Chris63

Application forms are now available at Stoney and Friends

Date - 3/4/5th September

We want this years event to be the most successful ever and ideally we are looking to raise £20,000 from the weekend.

If you fancy attending, get your applications in early so we can send you your sponsor forms and you can get out their collecting as soon as possible.

If anyone works for a company that would like to offer some corporate sponsorship, have a look at our site and/or get in touch with me.(Split Lake already has one sponsor)

Last year we had just over 100 anglers attending, lets see if we can get the numbers up tp 150+ this year.

I hope to see as many of you there as possible

Chris

Press and Sponsorship Officer

Stoney and Friends

Cemex River Arun Head Bailiff

kevin.snow:

hi Alan

thinking about going on this fish in

Kevin

Firstly, Chris, this may seem like going off topic but Kevin was one of my sponsors for Yately

2002, I think thats when we all came over.

Kevin I don't get on this forum much, back into sea fishing and loving it when we can get out. I for one have missed you on here, a nice angler from the old school (as it were).

ALL, these fish ins for Mcmillan cancer relief are brilliant, if ever there was an excuse to get away from the Mrs and kids for a weekend AND go fishing AND meet up with folk from Anglers Net AND HELP raise funds for a really good Cancer support charity well this is the big one :) The raffle is brilliant as well :D

Oh the stories that were told after the one we managed to take part in and the friends that we met and made.

Kevin, if you go can I return the compliment and sponsor you for £20 quid? I know all cheques made payable to Macmillan Cancer Relief.

Check out the work that they do and I know you will dig deep :cool:

Alan

ANMC Founder Member. . www.the-lounge.org.uk/valley/

snowy matey, both me and Joephus on here are going down representing the north west LOL and we both on the Pads lake, so fingers criossed we should get some nice piccies of those Yateley lumps :D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

There are still some tickets available for this not to be missed event.

For those that Chesh doesn't feed, there will be a caterng van on site all weekend.

Sunday also sees one of the best angling raffles around.

Chris

Press and Sponsorship Officer

Stoney and Friends

Cemex River Arun Head Bailiff

Chris,

What lakes are the tickets available on?

Anywhere with a double swim?

May be able to combine work with pleasure :)

TL,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE