Addicted

Howard 13

Only started carping this season on the river and I thought Friday night would probably be my last night of the season, after only one carp all season- then this pops up! :D

=.jpg

23lbs 2ozs - not the best of photos but it definately won't be my last session of the season now.

LOVE IT!

HB.

[ 29. September 2002, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Howard 13 ]

Thats a very nice fish! If I caught that when I first started I would definately be addicted! I am and I have only caught them up to 7lbs!! But I just love fishing in general. Anyway, that Carp must have been a shock at the time. A river Carp was it? How long did it take you to get it in the net??

It must have been a shock. You certainly soiled your trousers. I sincerely hope that's a hat you're wearing as well :)

English as tuppence, changing yet changeless as canal water, nestling in green nowhere, armoured and effete, bold flag-bearer, lotus-fed Miss Havishambling, opsimath and eremite, feudal, still reactionary, Rawlinson End.

Hi all, Howard, what a cracking fish, well done mate!!

I've forgotten what it's like to have a PB! :( My PB, 29lb 15oz, has stood for nearly 5 years now! :( ...gotta get that 30 soon!

Any how, good luck to everyone else on catching their PB. :)

Monster fish....and looks really stunning. Congrats, Howard - more of the same, please :D

Tight lines,

Elton

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Gaffer, 29lb 15oz!! How close was that to 30! At the time you was probably really exited but now I bet you feel just slightly annoyed it werent 30 - I mean it has been 5 years now. But I guess thats the beauty of fishing. I hope you get that 30 one day mate! :)