Nash 4 play outlaw pod

RUDD

Nash 4 play outlaw pod, two rod version.

Bought one for 35.99 from local shop.

A very stable light but rock solid two rod goalpost set up in black (nothing for sun to shine off), practical, everything works well, fittings spot on, no fiddley wheels or thumb screws to break or lose and extendable in length and both front and back heights.

Two sets of legs in different lengths that allow you to set up how you want.

Quick and so easy to set up.

Perfect for platforms or pushing legs into bank.

An affordable quality bit of kit for the average two rod carper looking for a goalpost pod set up.

Looks good to (for the tart factor).

Yes I am happy with it.

Also bought a Fox evolution stalker pod bag that the nash pod, front buzz bar set up with alarms, back buzz bar set up with butt grips, sounder box, sounder box wires, swinger arms box (with two swingers inside), LED bobbins, john wilson bobbins and a bungee with two bivvy pegs (to pin pod down when using on a platform as extra stability) all fit into nicely and neatly.

Now I know if I fancy an unplanned session all my pod and indication kit are in one place so I dont have to search high and low.

I also use a pod for other species when using two ledger set ups.

Got the case for twenty quid, cheaper than buying a pod case, buzz bar case etc seperatly which would have also mean't kit still being split up.

Now used the pod five times and very happy with it indeed (my old nash outlaw V legged type pod did tend to fall over alot!!!!!!!!).

[ 09. August 2005, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: RUDD ]

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

DJMCJERICO:

Lol i got the old V shaped outlaw pod, its great, never miss a bite because it jumps around like drunk 12yr old.

Mine will be getting a new lease of life.

Off have come the buzz bars and I have tried it with a single rod quiver tip or float rod set up using conventional coarse fishing rod rests attached.

As there is only one rod the pod is stable.

Perfect for nasty autumn, winter or spring days when I am huddled in my shelter!!!!!!

No need for banksticks and the perfect height for my chair.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Pods are something I've never really had a chance to compare.

I've had a Fox Quattro pod for years and haven't felt the need to change it. Same with the Fox unhooking mat/bag thing - absolutely swear by it!

I'm looking after the Nash websites now and will be updating them soon, so it will be interesting to have a look at some of the differences.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE