bivvy, rod pods.

gismo

i,m after buying a bivvy and rod pod but not a stainless pod can any of you knowledgable chaps recomend any from your vast amount of experience and how much approx are they many thanks gismo

I bivvy I can recommend is The Shakespere Cypry Dome. A 1-man bivvy is roughly £50-60 and a 2-man bivvy is around £75-90. It is the cheapest but best quality bivvy I know of and I'm getting the two-man one next week! :) About the Rod-Pods I'm not too sure I just use my Dad's Pod - I havent really looked up the best bargains for Rod-Pods yet sorry!

See my field test of the Cygnet DLX pod in the reviews section here on Angler's Net.

[ 31. August 2002, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: Steve Burke ]

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

see the one my mate is selling in the for sale section ... there is a contact number to ring if you are interested ... £100.00 worth for £50 ... can't be bad ...

If you aren't interested in that then I can get you a fox warrior pod (never used) for £45.00 and you pay postage.

cheers

OUTrageous

Evening gizmo.

Slayer here.

If you are up for burning some serious spondulics.

Get an aqua products armadillo.

Ive got the original aqua dome 8 years old and still looking after me.

If me wife let me an armadillo would be first on my shopping list.

Tight lines slayer...

Big net big ambitions.... :)

ALRIGHT GIZMO,

WELL I CAN DEFINATELY RECOMMEND THE ONE & TWO MAN CYPRY DOMES BY SHAKESPEARE THEY'RE BRILLIANT,EXTREMELY CHEAP,100% WATERPROOF & GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY.BUT THERE IS ONE DOWN SIDE TO THEM,THE FIBREGLASS POLES ARE EXTREMELY FLIMSY & YOU DONT HAVE THE OPTION OF PURCHASING ALUMINIUM ONES SO BEAR THAT IN MIND! ALTHOUGH ONCE ERECTED THEY DONT AFFECT THE STABLILITY OF THE BIVVY.

AS FOR PODS ALTHOUGH I DONT OWN ONE, KEEP YOUR EYE'S PEELED FOR THE QUATTRO POD PLUS.IT'S COMPLETELY ADJUSTABLE, VERY STRONG AND RETAIL'S FOR AROUND £70 INCLUSIVE OF TWO FOX BUZZER BARS.

:D

I think you are talking about the Fox X-POD Plus, not the Quattro! The Quattro is around £120 unless the price has come down! In my opinoin you cant go far wrong searching for a s/hand one, I managed to pick up a mint Solar Sod Pod for £40!

Frostie