anglers paradise in devon ( help )

j green

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was taken from the point swim which has its own bay to the right and has access to lots of open water. Small bags to rolling fish, with small baits gave us lots of fish over the week.

Everyone else seemed to be fishing over big beds of boilies with not much happening.

Great place for a holiday but a little expensive.

hi everyone

ive just got back from anglers paradise today and when i got there i looked around and i saw the speciman lake and ai could see the fish moving and alot were 20lbs and 30lbs plus and i got my gear and went straigh down there and i got the first swim on the right of the specy sighn where the lily pads are on the island a nd my cousin fished next to me and i casted out my rods ever side of the pads in the corners with source boilies and some catapulted boilies and pellets and i stoud about 20 feet from my swim stalking and after about 30 minitues i had a screamer but when i got to it after 2 or 3 seconds i struck and it was at the back of the lilys and at first i gave it some pull and after about 20 seconds i just got it out and it snapped me of because of the lillys and on the specy lake i was spotting fish and casting about 5 feet in there direction and they go right up to it a just sit under it and dont take it and on the main carp lake i fished that four 3 nights and i had 3 runs and only had a 5 pounder i dident realy have a good swim because i had to pick the left over swims because it was so packed and for the first 4 days iand nights i blanked wich was on the main carp and specy and i blaned a day and night on the octupussy but that was fishing hard and on the last 3 nights i had 1 fish on the octuppussy at 11 pound and i tried the main carp again for the night untill the last day and had nothing and at the end of the last day at 7.30 pm i thought iwould try the easy access lake and had 5 runs and 4 fish wich were all dubbles, the last thing is my cousin in the week had a cat at 5 pound and a 14 mirror so we dident have alo but some people had nothing but some had alot and when i got there i thought there was all twentys plus in the specy lake but a kid on there had a 18 and 19 pound mirror in the same swim i was in and he lost one in the lillys when he wasent on his rods overall i would go back there again at a differnet time of year also i saw a cuople of twentys come out on the main carp lake

accomadation is first class

j.green

hi fishaholic

it is 5 pounds per night on the main carp lake and 10 pounds on the specy lake

i would get a good swim on the main lake and you could get a twenty and on the specy if you get a good swim its just a matter of luck realy

and also on the mystery lake theres golden tench and small fish but theres carp in there i think small

j.green