Rod Quivver??

Polly

Anyone using or seem reports (good or bad!!) on the Fox Evolution 4 Rod Quivver????

Just about to upgrade and looking a buying one, they look to be good value @ £59.99. Tend to look to buy from mail order as nearest shop likely to stock is Sheltons @ Peterborough and is 45 mins drive away and it's therfore difficult to actually get to see one before investing my hard earned cash.

Any other good quivvers/holdalls that will take 4 made up rods???????

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

Evening Polly

Getting as bad as me with the Fox gear but i do rate it very highly. Dont know about the Evo Quiver but i have the Fox Royale Quiver combo! Google it for the spec but a top notch piece of kit.Without the padded rod sleaves you could get 8 madeup rods on it if you wanted Had it 5 years and not a sighn of a loose thread !

fishrite quiver is the mutts nutts, i have a 4 rod one and it was about 25 quid, plenty of space, good design and really comfy padded strap makes it easy to carry

Yeah, bit of a FOX tart I'm afraid, still, their gear is top notch quality and lasts a life time if looked after.

Thanks guys, that's four options for me to research and check out cheapest prices etc

Common 40:

remember cheapest not allways best

Didn't mean cheapest product, I ALWAYS shop around and ask for discount. Will probably end up with the FOX evo (to match rest of my gear) but I bet I don't pay £59.99 (RRP) for it. Already seen one offer @ £54.99