Weather

Norfolkdan

Going fishing Friday - Sunday of this week.

Friday - Saturday afternoon on specimen lake (cats to 40+, carp to 35) Saturday - Sunday on pleasure lake (carp to 20+, tench + bream to 12lb)

I'm worried about the weather conditions affecting our chances of catching.

According to Metoffice, Friday is sun/cloud 26C, but the night is rain 15C. Yeah, fine but saturday and Sunday daytime temps drop to 16C and 17C with cloud/rain.

Do you think the sudden drop in temps will stop them feeding?

Just curious... :)

Dan

It's much more likely to turn them on as at the moment the water temperatures are too high for comfort. In fact for this reason I haven't fished this week. However I intend going as soon as the water temperature drops!

I don't know about cats though, I've no experience of this species.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net