Salter Electro Sampsons

DHS

Hi All,

I have managed to get my hands on a few more Electro's. but the way the last few sold these won't last long.

details are:

55lb / 25Kg in 1/2 oz 20g increments. switches between pounds and Kilos at the push of a button.

they come with a handle to make weighing the fish a little easier, a carry case and 9v battery.

they're sold for around £95 in the shops but I am willing to sell them for £25 + £5 p+p.

this will be the last time of offering as I will not be able to get anymore, once they're gone they're gone!

e-mail off group if interested

Dave

DSmith@care4free.net

spasor:

DHS?

I`m sure this is the third time I`ve read your final offer?  Just how many scales have you got?

Paul.

This Might be the third time I've offered them for sale...But it's the first and only "final" offer the guy who I get them off usually only has two or three this time he's offered me a few more. How many do you want?

seriously I've got a few left and it's up to you can pop into your local takle shop and pay £95 or buy them for £25 + £5 p+p of me, your choice.

DAve

wirral sea fishing:

What size are they ? will they fit in tackle box and so on ? sorry if the answer is obvious but i have done a search and cant find a pic or anything

Cheers

Chris

Hi Chris,

they're about 10inches or so in length and quite light weight. they should fit in the bottom of a takle box but it really depends how big the box is.

I've got a photo of them e-mail me and I'll send it to you. it's not a very good one though.

Dave

Hi Dave ... can't send you any email as it just gets bounced. so here is what I would have sent you via email ...

> Hi Dave .... I sent the cheque off .... Just typical of the bloody postal

> service .... Give it another day mate and if it still hasn't turned up I

> will write you another cheque ....

>

> Don't you dare let those scales go !!! ... cheers for letting me know ....

>

> Chris

OUTrageous

I bought a set of these scales from this very boutique? (sorry wrong sketch!!) However they were as my mate put It quite succinctly to me "The dogs rowlocks" (or something along those lines!!??) And well worth the money!!

Shame I'm not on commission really :confused: :confused: :confused:

Chris :D

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

Originally posted by chris monkey:

[QB]Hi Dave ... can't send you any email as it just gets bounced. so here is what I would have sent you via email ...

No problem Chris my e-mail has been playing up, which it does with some frequency just recently, time to change ISP methinks.

does seem to be working again now though.

your scales are packaged and ready to be shipped, if nothing has appeared by Tuesday, I'll let you know.

Dave

www.the-future-is.co.uk

[ 23. August 2002, 06:58 PM: Message edited by: DHS ]